Security Installer Community

Help........please! Wiring of PIR sensor

Hi, i have been having problems with my alarm triggering, it says sensor 3 which is a PIR sensor in teb kitchen. Ive had a look and cant see anything obvious, its been fitted for years by the looks of it. Anyway i covered it and set the alarm and it was still tripping ever 20 or 30 mins, so I put this down to a faulty sensor.

The original are Texcom Veritas PIR sensors, and i purchased a Honeywell PIR sensor as a replacement. 

The I.D and wiring on the old Texcom terminals went:

A =  Brown

B =  Orange

C = Red

D = Black

E = blue 1

F = blue 2

The new Honeywell goes:

T2 =

T1 = 

NC = 

C = 

V - = 

V + =

Im pretty sure that on the new Honeywell Sensor, the Red is V+ and the black is V -, and blue 1 and blue 2 are for the T1 & T2 (im guessing tamper? So ive tried the orange and brown in both the NC & C positions and nothing.......

There are 2 green wires connected into a choc bloc, along with two white and two yellows. 

Can anyone help me where im going wrong please? 

23 hours ago, MrHappy said:

fuse popped...

On 19/05/2022 at 19:49, Chris1978 said:

Hi, i have been having problems with my alarm triggering, it says sensor 3 which is a PIR sensor in teb kitchen. Ive had a look and cant see anything obvious, its been fitted for years by the looks of it. Anyway i covered it and set the alarm and it was still tripping ever 20 or 30 mins, so I put this down to a faulty sensor.

The original are Texcom Veritas PIR sensors, and i purchased a Honeywell PIR sensor as a replacement. 

The I.D and wiring on the old Texcom terminals went:

A =  Brown

B =  Orange

C = Red

D = Black

E = blue 1

F = blue 2

The new Honeywell goes:

T2 =

T1 = 

NC = 

C = 

V - = 

V + =

Im pretty sure that on the new Honeywell Sensor, the Red is V+ and the black is V -, and blue 1 and blue 2 are for the T1 & T2 (im guessing tamper? So ive tried the orange and brown in both the NC & C positions and nothing.......

There are 2 green wires connected into a choc bloc, along with two white and two yellows. 

Can anyone help me where im going wrong please? 

Thanks for all with your help and advice, it was as correctly advised a blown fuse! Thanks guys