Security Installer Community

Vistronic power master alarm

Hi, 

I have a vistronic power master alarm system, I was wondering if anyone knew if I can use the main unit to set the away function as my keypad is not working and struggling to find a replacement keypad as it seems obsolete. I don’t know if I would activate my PIR on the way out of the house after activating it and the same when I come home and open my front door to walk to the main unit and disarm. Any advice would be much appreciated 

23 minutes ago, lmor1 said:

Hi, 

I have a vistronic power master alarm system, I was wondering if anyone knew if I can use the main unit to set the away function as my keypad is not working and struggling to find a replacement keypad as it seems obsolete. I don’t know if I would activate my PIR on the way out of the house after activating it and the same when I come home and open my front door to walk to the main unit and disarm. Any advice would be much appreciated 

eBay keypads .....

3 hours ago, lmor1 said:

vistronic power master alarm system

If that is what you searched for you will never find one. You should search for visonic power master keypad.

If it is a remote keypad, and does not work, have you changed its battery?

I don't have a signature.