Security Installer Community

Texecom Premier Elite issues

Leebut

I decided to upgrade my old Veritas alarm I installed several years ago for a new Texecom Premer elite so I can install some additional devices in the future 

I've installed the NEW controller, exterior siren and Remote keypad onto tested existing wiring, i've also installed two door contacts and two PIR's

the issue I'm having once I powered it up and loaded the software as instructed, its saying there's system alerts then a rolling numbers of tamper faults from 001 through to 008, I've checked the obvious place for a fault on the exterior siren (for good measure I've adjusted the back plate screw and tamper screw on the internal cover all seem good), now because I've open the siren its showing exterior bell tamper that won't clear also the RKP says "call the engineer for a service" I can't find in the installation instructions how to reset these messages

I've made sure the JP7 is on the centre and right pins all covers are on and I'm total baffled 

any help would be mightily appreciated  

Regards

Lee

Hi James 

the remote key pad won't let me go into any settings or diagnostics it continually flashes "call the engineer for service"  and fault tamper 001 - 008

I've powered it down for today and going to take another look in morning, can't find anywhere in the instructions about clearing messages  

lee

1 hour ago, Leebut said:

Hi James 

the remote key pad won't let me go into any settings or diagnostics it continually flashes "call the engineer for service"  and fault tamper 001 - 008

I've powered it down for today and going to take another look in morning, can't find anywhere in the instructions about clearing messages  

lee

So you need to put in the engineer code?

12 hours ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

You don't say what model Elite

Veritas is a double pole only panel so you have put resistors in detectors?

If the keypad is unresponsive to the code then you have an issue on the network line, check panel LED's adjacent network for faults or for double address.

I've installed a Premier Elite 64W LS