Security Installer Community

Honeywell GALAXY

Our company has signed a contract to service the building alarm system.  The GALAXY system is installed there.  There are no installation projects.  There is also no computer where Galaxy RSS is installed.  Since I am located in Lithuania, I have no idea where to find the programming software.  Can you help me?

59 minutes ago, Juliuskuke said:

Our company has signed a contract to service the building alarm system.  The GALAXY system is installed there.  There are no installation projects.  There is also no computer where Galaxy RSS is installed.  Since I am located in Lithuania, I have no idea where to find the programming software.  Can you help me?

Which galaxy model?

You can buy RSS tho 

4 hours ago, Juliuskuke said:

Have they done the deal assuming the alarm isn't important so can't be much to take it over?

Can I ask what other forums you have been on regarding the other bits of this contract? 

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i don't know what exactly version and how many extension modules there are.  I have access to program from the keypad.  But with a computer it is much clearer what is currently being programmed.  The keypad was enough for me to do the work.  But since I will have to visit more than once, I would like to see the whole situation at the site clearly.

Edited by Juliuskuke