Security Installer Community

ADT PM360r - Private Reporting menu.....

HI All,

I have purchased a PM360r device from eBay in the hope i could set it up and use it as a personal alarm which contacts me rather then contacting ADT. I have managed to get into all the menus, and i am aware i cannot use it on the visionic app. 

However a once simple task seems to have been made harder by ADT who inside the communication menu have removed Private reporting menu, i have tried a factory reset but that did not work. Is anyone aware of how i can set so all menu options are visable?

Regards

Saj

1 hour ago, Sajid Hussain said:

HI All,

I have purchased a PM360r device from eBay in the hope i could set it up and use it as a personal alarm which contacts me rather then contacting ADT. I have managed to get into all the menus, and i am aware i cannot use it on the visionic app. 

However a once simple task seems to have been made harder by ADT who inside the communication menu have removed Private reporting menu, i have tried a factory reset but that did not work. Is anyone aware of how i can set so all menu options are visable?

Regards

Saj

You could flash the software , but unlikely your going to be able to do it yourself 

I assume panel was cheap, and what your protecting isn't worth much?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, PeterJames said:

Ive heard if you leave it in the freezer overnight all the menu's become visible 

You do know some will do this like drilling holes in their iPhone to get a jack

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.