Security Installer Community

What System ?

Kangaroo

Consuming media is a bit different tho. Entertainment will be consumed by however the watcher can get it conveniently for them. I would consider this like computing a "tool" not entertainment.

I am not saying your that way PJ but you'd be surprised how much time people waste on their phones fecking about with things that don't matter or can wait.

It's still a remote control (and trying to bring it back OT) is that really a priority when your shopping for an alarm, I would say detection and reliability is more important.

7 hours ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

Consuming media is a bit different tho. Entertainment will be consumed by however the watcher can get it conveniently for them. I would consider this like computing a "tool" not entertainment.

I am not saying your that way PJ but you'd be surprised how much time people waste on their phones fecking about with things that don't matter or can wait.

It's still a remote control (and trying to bring it back OT) is that really a priority when your shopping for an alarm, I would say detection and reliability is more important.

No I wouldn't, thats how my wife uses hers, and dont forget Ive spent some time in China, they all walk around with their nose ion their phone there.Im too old for Lad baby