Security Installer Community

Visonic power master 33 chime

massifal1

I’ve moved into a new house that has a visonic 33 panel and remote keypad , key fobs tags and the app . 

I want to make my front & back doors chime . I know you can turn chime on & off at keypad using the No 8, but I’m assuming the relevant sensors need to be programmed.

nb . I have been left with installer code as I assume I’ll need to enter that mode . I’ve looked on line at the installer manual , but would like some step by step IDIOT PROOF help so I don’t mess up the whole thing . 

thanking you in advance ??

Thanks , I just have the installers guide  “ on line “ 

the old grey matter isn’t as sharp as it used to be lol , but I’ll have another look at it , thanks for the reply . 

ps Ages n ages ago ( & if you look back on the threads ) you actually helped me out before also Rulland ( Richard) when I had to change a panel from the dark ages in my previous home , but don’t worry , this will be my last house move EVER ?? retirement beckons , so thanks again . 

Yeah , bit strange not having leds showing on pirs , I thought at first they were not working. 
I think it’s probably a very good system, but has been set up very basically as it was an old mans house with just him living here , ive discovered how to “ bypass “ zones if I have guests & I think the system probably could cook me tea , I’ll have the chance to look into it more when I get over all the boxes ? lol ? 

3 hours ago, massifal1 said:

Yeah , bit strange not having leds showing on pirs , I thought at first they were not working. 
I think it’s probably a very good system, but has been set up very basically as it was an old mans house with just him living here , ive discovered how to “ bypass “ zones if I have guests & I think the system probably could cook me tea , I’ll have the chance to look into it more when I get over all the boxes ? lol ? 

No its DIY scrap in reality ,

As long as you can keep it going on that basis yes carry on , still better than disco in a few ways.....

It's not my preferred kit but PowerMaster is at least full two way unlike the now discontinued PowerMax junk.

I have only ever worked on the older models 30/10 etc. As long as it's not an ADT one, should be fine if you keep it maintained.

You may want to look into the app and if the previous owners have access to it etc.

• Thanks 1