Security Installer Community

ADT Visonic PM360R Wireless

ADT Visonic PM360R Wireless, can you or anyone pretty please help me out, ive got a good visonic system here brand new but i cant access the installer menu, do adt engineers require special software to access it? i just want to reformat it reset it to use in my home, or is it impossible with a special dongle and software? or will visnoics software get rid of the ADT on the screen etc? I dont want ADT ALWAYS THERE! ON THE SCREEN LOL, I just want a working alarm but im assuming its locked to an engineers code? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DSC02596.JPG

7 hours ago, Rsworld.co said:

ADT Visonic PM360R Wireless, can you or anyone pretty please help me out, ive got a good visonic system here brand new but i cant access the installer menu, do adt engineers require special software to access it? i just want to reformat it reset it to use in my home, or is it impossible with a special dongle and software? or will visnoics software get rid of the ADT on the screen etc? I dont want ADT ALWAYS THERE! ON THE SCREEN LOL, I just want a working alarm but im assuming its locked to an engineers code? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DSC02596.JPG

Scrrrrap (russian accent?)

9 minutes ago, Rsworld.co said:

Cheeky gobby mouths on here, stating Tat and junk? you two will most likely be big fans of Samdung gear and poxy hikvision!

Go back to bed and get a good rest your just a pair of gooby mouths on the net

Not really Samsung makes some good items , IP stuff is okish not very friendly when mixing gear and hikvision also has it top end hear that you wouldn't buy 

But it is junk what you bought , it was better you bough new , or atleast returned on eBay within time , within 6months of PayPal 

Be serious lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Rsworld.co said:

Cheeky gobby mouths on here, stating Tat and junk? you two will most likely be big fans of Samdung gear and poxy hikvision!

Go back to bed and get a good rest your just a pair of gooby mouths on the net

You asked your questions and got reasonable answers to both topics from trade members ... for free.

Just because you didn't get the answers you wanted doesn't give you the right to get all "gooby".

Here ... I'll even help out some more because I'm nice and provide a link to one of the threads I said you would find on your topic of ADT Visonic.

• Upvote 1

WHOOPPEEE DO DO I got some free answers on a forum, whoopee do do

Thanks for the links

ALL i wanted was a pesky installer code, not a diamond ring?

On 05/02/2021 at 14:02, james.wilson said:

Why not buy a non ADT badged (and modified) visonic unit?

cause i already have this one for pennies, and i cant affod a £500 unit right now!

22 hours ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

You asked your questions and got reasonable answers to both topics from trade members ... for free.

Just because you didn't get the answers you wanted doesn't give you the right to get all "gooby".

Here ... I'll even help out some more because I'm nice and provide a link to one of the threads I said you would find on your topic of ADT Visonic.

thanks for that linky, will read now x

7 minutes ago, Rsworld.co said:

We post defaulting details in the public forum all of a sudden that cheapo alarm system you have becomes worthless, because any burglars reading this will know how to default it.

Also, ADT have different engineer codes for different areas, even if we could give you an installer code its likely it wont work, you purchased it on ebay, the chances are it wont have come out of a site in the same town the vendor sold it from. You need the postcode of the house it was originally installed in and an engineer that works for that particular branch, chances of that happening is about 500/1 

54 minutes ago, Rsworld.co said:

WHOOPPEEE DO DO I got some free answers on a forum, whoopee do do

Thanks for the links

cause i already have this one for pennies, and i cant affod a £500 unit right now!

thanks for that linky, will read now x

You don't have flared arches do you? Just wondering?

It's like an ebay revolving door round here lately hence our posts. We say get rid because it can't do what they want, it finds it's way onto ebay. Someone else thinks they are getting a bargain and come ask how to make it work.

Not saying that this new ADT Visonic alarm that cost pennies was from ebay but still they are only worth something as a operational system. Resale they are closed frequency trapped to ADT only parts and firmware and not much use.

17 hours ago, PeterJames said:

We post defaulting details in the public forum all of a sudden that cheapo alarm system you have becomes worthless, because any burglars reading this will know how to default it.

Also, ADT have different engineer codes for different areas, even if we could give you an installer code its likely it wont work, you purchased it on ebay, the chances are it wont have come out of a site in the same town the vendor sold it from. You need the postcode of the house it was originally installed in and an engineer that works for that particular branch, chances of that happening is about 500/1 

17 hours ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

It's like an ebay revolving door round here lately hence our posts. We say get rid because it can't do what they want, it finds it's way onto ebay. Someone else thinks they are getting a bargain and come ask how to make it work.

Not saying that this new ADT Visonic alarm that cost pennies was from ebay but still they are only worth something as a operational system. Resale they are closed frequency trapped to ADT only parts and firmware and not much use.

Thanks for all that info

Im sure there is software out there that can flash it, maybe i can send it to someone to do in the post just PM Me ? please

Im not binning it, its for my house,IM In to deep now lol

If i cant get into installer menu i will maybe buy a normal Visonic one? and change the covers around so its all branded ADT but not ADT inside

How naughty am i HE HE?

15 minutes ago, Rsworld.co said:

Im sure there is software out there that can flash it, maybe i can send it to someone to do in the post just PM Me ? please

look on ebay ?

I've very little interest in visonic, beyond unscrewing & put our kit in its place

Mr? Veritas God

• 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, awsecure said:

You can default the codes on these even if they are flashed for ADT. Sensors run on the european frequency.

Errrr we know that lol