Security Installer Community

12v 7Ah SLA swap for lithium equivalent

aechlin

neither, mines an A51 - does what I need without having to fork out £££'s. Its a phone at the end of the day, I have pc's at home and work, where I don't have to wince my eyes to read the screen and my sausage fingers can hit all the correct keys without getting them wrong ?

10 minutes ago, aechlin said:

neither, mines an A51 - does what I need without having to fork out £££'s. Its a phone at the end of the day, I have pc's at home and work, where I don't have to wince my eyes to read the screen and my sausage fingers can hit all the correct keys without getting them wrong ?

Ok just wondering, thought you might be using an old Nokia 

Just now, aechlin said:

I can tell your trying to tempt me with something ultra modern here al-yeti......... and I don't think your gonna make me crack....

Nah not really , but atleast you see the point where others don't 

So I hope that panel cracks soon , because you genuinely sound like someone who will have fun replacing it, and have those outputs switch that kettle on ....

Well its odd, because my first alarm was a TS500, then I had a Melcom (looking back I should have gotten certified!!) Then next property a TS700 was fitted, then went onto a TS900+, the now, next property I put in a M800 and it was good, no problems. Then I went onto the current M2000. I have a SDGSM hooked onto it, outputs control lighting, also Atiny88's that use RF to control those Energenie mains sockets, all the christmas lights inside and out are controlled by them with the system timers. Only thing thats not controlled is the kettle! Its like sticking to your favourite car or van brand I suppose. You know how they work and more importantly how to fix them.