Security Installer Community

Pulsar 10 - Manufacturers site? Manual?

oliverb

Hi,

Looking for any quick support someone may wish to provide. Having just moved house it has a Pulsar 10 alarm system installed, please see picture URL below. The installation company has since dissolved (Companies House) and I'm really struggling to find any information about the unit.

Who Manufactured it? Install Manual? User Manual? .... Anything! (Without sounding too desperate! ?

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0Dx8xXqqnNlwRsdPHlJuoDt3w

Again any support provided for this likely 10 to 15 year old unit would be gratefully received.

Thanks - Oliver

56 minutes ago, oliverb said:

Many thanks for a prompt response. If there's any help for guides etc that would be appreciated.

To be honest and up front, I'm not in the trade but competent enough to swap a battery and rewire terminals etc, working as a datacentre IT engineer.

Its a 30 year old appliance that was never that good when it was new. If it hasnt been serviced for a while chances are the battery has died and taken out the charging circuit. Change the panel is the right advice 

2 hours ago, oliverb said:

Many thanks for a prompt response. If there's any help for guides etc that would be appreciated.

To be honest and up front, I'm not in the trade but competent enough to swap a battery and rewire terminals etc, working as a datacentre IT engineer.

Then swap the panel out completely if your competent, I assume you do upgrade stuff in the IT world