Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9800

Chris002

Hello I am wondering if someone could give me some pointers on the settings. My friend has just taken over a workshop with a 9800 alarm we had to do a chip reset due to a crash when there power failed. I have got it working but having trouble setting the entry settings. It goes off as soon as you walk in or now got it set so you have to put entry code in twice or it goes mad after a bit. I can not get the panel to give the worning when you walk through the door. I am wondering if any one could help thanks chris

8 hours ago, Chris002 said:

Hello I am wondering if someone could give me some pointers on the settings. My friend has just taken over a workshop with a 9800 alarm we had to do a chip reset due to a crash when there power failed. I have got it working but having trouble setting the entry settings. It goes off as soon as you walk in or now got it set so you have to put entry code in twice or it goes mad after a bit. I can not get the panel to give the worning when you walk through the door. I am wondering if any one could help thanks chris

You know it's going to fail again don't you?

IIRC

The first door or device which see you enter = Final Exit

Any other device after this which is part of the entry route needs to be Entry Route

the 9800 dates back to 1989 ish, personally I'd rip it off the wall & stamp it...

Mr? Veritas God

9 hours ago, Chris002 said:

It was installed in 1992 it only needs to work for a couple of years at the most then properly being replaced due to building modifications. I'll try that thank you.

Your joking of course.... Lol