Security Installer Community

Infinite Prime fail

Bob Dray

I am hoping someone will be able to help me.  My infinite prime has gone into alarm on a couple of occasions when it not armed, the red light flashes and the siren sounds, pressing the down arrow produces the message "report fail" can anyone tell me how to stop this annoying problem please.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Bob Dray said:

I am hoping someone will be able to help me.  My infinite prime has gone into alarm on a couple of occasions when it not armed, the red light flashes and the siren sounds, pressing the down arrow produces the message "report fail" can anyone tell me how to stop this annoying problem please.

Thanks

Maybe it was connected to a dialler or GSM device?

And it's telling you it can't send a signal out ? Just guessing , did you change your broadband phone supplier and it disconnected your alarm from the line , it maybe your installer connected the line even if you didn't get reports 

No idea otherwise 

10 hours ago, Bob Dray said:

maybe its past its prime ?

• Like 1

Mr? Veritas God

The "Report Fail "is not the reason for the alarm activating, that's just telling you that it was unable to communicate. Its a DIY panel so not many here will be familiar with the panel but I am sure that it has a log(memory) get the user manual out and work out how to read the log that will tell you what triggered the zone then come back here when you still dont know the cause.

When was the last time you changed the main battery?