Security Installer Community

Texecom Premier 48 ATS path fault, com2 fault, No ATS available

carsey

Hi all

We had a power cut at our premises last week and every since a reset after the alarm was actually triggered as we needed a different door to get in due to power being off on the morning, we are having nothing but trouble with system alerts.

We get a com line 2 fault, ATS path fault and No ATS available.  (the app on iphone has also stopped)

We have tried engineer access to reset the faults, however they persist.

I have tried doing a reset on the com port 1 (smartcom) and com port 2 (COMIP).

From the router page, it looks like the system has wifi access (it also has a LAN ethernet cable, but doesnt appear to show up in the router table.

I have tried wintex to access via TCP/IP on port 10001 with the wifi IP, but it just times out.  I can ping the IP from a desktop.

Does anyone have any help?  Seems like a pretty common issue.  I have a feeling its dropped its IP but with it being on DHCP it should get a fresh one either way.

Cheers

Chris

2 hours ago, carsey said:

Hi all

We had a power cut at our premises last week and every since a reset after the alarm was actually triggered as we needed a different door to get in due to power being off on the morning, we are having nothing but trouble with system alerts.

We get a com line 2 fault, ATS path fault and No ATS available.  (the app on iphone has also stopped)

We have tried engineer access to reset the faults, however they persist.

I have tried doing a reset on the com port 1 (smartcom) and com port 2 (COMIP).

From the router page, it looks like the system has wifi access (it also has a LAN ethernet cable, but doesnt appear to show up in the router table.

I have tried wintex to access via TCP/IP on port 10001 with the wifi IP, but it just times out.  I can ping the IP from a desktop.

Does anyone have any help?  Seems like a pretty common issue.  I have a feeling its dropped its IP but with it being on DHCP it should get a fresh one either way.

Cheers

Chris

Need texecon firmware experts 

Have you tried updating your firmware and then doing a cold start , and so on 

Seems like allot of hassle on texe equipment or you need to update the smart com 

Uninstall smartcom , reinstall , update firmware 

Just guessing for you untill someone like swb can help perhaps

Restarted the router? If it happened during a power cut then it's more likely because some other part of the network was powered down.

Can't say I have had any issues like this but if your timed out and have com fail I would make sure your getting a connection to it say plug a laptop into the LAN cable.

Personally if I had that issue first thing I would try would be power everything down router, smartcom etc then power everything up working towards the panel.

Engineers menu wouldn't help unless something is programmed wrong, user code twice and reset to clear alerts.