Security Installer Community

How do I get this to work?

Henrik

12 hours ago, al-yeti said:

Yes £350 expensive 

But I never said goto the original installer 

Lol flash away 

Yes £350 is expensive and that’s the price range straight across the whole of Sweden. LOL? Flashing went all good and I now have an new engineer code and managed to mark zone 2 as empty.

now it’s just a small few things left to do, such as hook up the Ethernet, camera and set dial number. ?

6 hours ago, Henrik said:

Yes £350 is expensive and that’s the price range straight across the whole of Sweden. LOL? Flashing went all good and I now have an new engineer code and managed to mark zone 2 as empty.

now it’s just a small few things left to do, such as hook up the Ethernet, camera and set dial number. ?

How much it costs to flash? Just wondering you got help to flash but no one can help to default 

But never mind atleast you got it to work and your insurers can have a laugh , Sweden regs must be strange , but on other hand sounds like what the world will be doing when mostly DIY products take over 

4 hours ago, al-yeti said:

How much it costs to flash? Just wondering you got help to flash but no one can help to default 

But never mind atleast you got it to work and your insurers can have a laugh , Sweden regs must be strange , but on other hand sounds like what the world will be doing when mostly DIY products take over 

Well it didn’t cost me anything to flash it since I did it myself (but with a lot of help from a very kind man, whom I would easily by a night in the pub if I still lived in the UK).

Sure it wasn’t the easiest thing to do but I mean hey, why not try...

Thank for all the help anyway.

Only wish that the members of this forum could be a bit more helpful towards the “DIY” alarm installers.

stay safe!

12 minutes ago, Henrik said:

Well it didn’t cost me anything to flash it since I did it myself (but with a lot of help from a very kind man, whom I would easily by a night in the pub if I still lived in the UK).

Sure it wasn’t the easiest thing to do but I mean hey, why not try...

Thank for all the help anyway.

Only wish that the members of this forum could be a bit more helpful towards the “DIY” alarm installers.

stay safe!

Members are very helpful for people who want everything free , in there own time , waiting for op to do something and say what the errors are 

Remember you could be anyone trying to compromise someone else's system, it's a shame so many are to helpful in my.opinion 

Happy reprogramming