Security Installer Community

IntelliSense Securit 800L+ Control Panel Problem(??)

Hi guys - really hoping someone can give us some help with this one. I realise the alarm system I am enquiring about is ancient!

Basically the lady who lived in the house before us had this security system installed - we bought the house from her in 2015 and have had no problems at all with the alarm system until two days ago...

Basically the power tripped in the house, so we hit the switch to bring everything back on - but only a little later that day did we realise that when setting the alarm system, the "bleeps" that we would usually hear from what always sounded like were coming from the panel itself when the alarm is activating (with the time delay to get upstairs and out of the zones) no longer makes a noise. There is an internal sounder upstairs that still makes the activation bleeps OK as the timer ticks down for it as it's setting etc, but there's just no sound coming from wherever it came from (I know this is vague) downstairs now   :/

On the panel itself, you can set the alarm and it will set, and after testing to just to be sure, it will sound off if it's disturbed so I'm happy that still works, but just not sure how to resolve/what to do about the lack of noise/bleeps as it's activating anymore from the downstairs.

Any ideas guys? - on the panel itself the "Mains" light is green and the "Day" light is amber at all times. (Again, just to clarify here, I'm going on the assumption that the sound(bleeps etc) downstairs came from the panel itself as I cannot find any other boxes/sounders etc tucked away downstairs in the house...

Thanks for your help

Edd

21 minutes ago, EddRobinson7 said:

Hi guys - really hoping someone can give us some help with this one. I realise the alarm system I am enquiring about is ancient!

Basically the lady who lived in the house before us had this security system installed - we bought the house from her in 2015 and have had no problems at all with the alarm system until two days ago...

Basically the power tripped in the house, so we hit the switch to bring everything back on - but only a little later that day did we realise that when setting the alarm system, the "bleeps" that we would usually hear from what always sounded like were coming from the panel itself when the alarm is activating (with the time delay to get upstairs and out of the zones) no longer makes a noise. There is an internal sounder upstairs that still makes the activation bleeps OK as the timer ticks down for it as it's setting etc, but there's just no sound coming from wherever it came from (I know this is vague) downstairs now   ?

On the panel itself, you can set the alarm and it will set, and after testing to just to be sure, it will sound off if it's disturbed so I'm happy that still works, but just not sure how to resolve/what to do about the lack of noise/bleeps as it's activating anymore from the downstairs.

Any ideas guys? - on the panel itself the "Mains" light is green and the "Day" light is amber at all times. (Again, just to clarify here, I'm going on the assumption that the sound(bleeps etc) downstairs came from the panel itself as I cannot find any other boxes/sounders etc tucked away downstairs in the house...

Thanks for your help

Edd

Yes , never been serviced or tested correctly , probably lost its programming and you need a new alarm , probably costs as much as some smart phones people get 

Scrap it , especially if you have no value on your property items and self