Security Installer Community

Dialer not resetting on android

Sdgservices

10 hours ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

You said that you can't clear down if it calls a landline, I would be starting to diagnose from there to make sure that is correct.

I have known some devices not to sent DTMF while in a call, you have to go to another menu or need some third party app to enable this.

If it requires an app this may have it's own controls in settings or require your volume to be higher, will difffer from device to device.

Making sure landline to landline (or even the old Iphone) works first would rule out a fault elsewhere.

They said it works on the old iphone?

Yes only works on the old iPhone 6. PeterJames, when you say "they" who are you referring too? Does this mean I have to upgrade the dialler so I works with our samsung S9 mobiles?

It's a great cheap feature to have on system, especially when we are away.

26 minutes ago, Sdgservices said:

Yes only works on the old iPhone 6. PeterJames, when you say "they" who are you referring too? Does this mean I have to upgrade the dialler so I works with our samsung S9 mobiles?

I was replying to SWB, (Which is why I quoted him) I meant that you had said in your original post that it worked on your old iphone. 

13 hours ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

Making sure landline to landline (or even the old Iphone) works first would rule out a fault elsewhere.

I was replying to this statement in particular 

2 hours ago, Sdgservices said:

What happens when you switch the phone quickly to speaker phone and then press * (once after each beep )

4 minutes ago, Sdgservices said:

It won't reset dialler with speaker on or off, we've tried both ways ?

To much hassle 

Get new alarm system with an app or new phone 

Done deal , fanito , khalaas , done 

Or get a dog as Mr H says

9 hours ago, james.wilson said:

On a serious note I assumed diallers would be immune from IP core changes, it appears they may not be

But these diallers have this issue 

Sometimes networks does this , seen it many times , your pressing the button but it's not stopping and them suddenly it will work