Security Installer Community

Scantronic recommendation

I suspect Eaton do not have the sort of numbers that cause issues...

Also as I say they are upfront when things go wrong (and at the time, not days later) so probably takes the sting out of complainers

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have all used free services and never upgraded or put money in look at free email as an example. You may have had a free account for decades never paid a penny towards your gigabytes of junk.

A good service promotes the brand bringing more people in, it's not just looking at the short term game.

There are plenty of different models for revenue and it's a part why companies use different manufacturers kit (or rule it out completely) it suits there own business model better.

If you go into the jungle alone, expect to get bitten...

Taking Texecom for an example (as my preferred) they have different servers that work differently for two different products. So treating them both in the same regard would be wrong there.

There is also nothing to say a paid for service wouldn't go down it is the internet after all and not of it would be superior to "proper signalling equipment".

I am not for or against either, I try to limit what tat customers think they want connected to there crappy insecure ISP routers. Just pointing out that I don't believe it should be as much of a downer with a free service as you feel.

4 hours ago, datadiffusion said:

gone back to Optex and

Ive been doing training for optex redscan  and passed at 91%   

I will be going to optex after this lockdown is over 

Edited by Guest