He probably didn't charge you enough 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, PeterJames said:

He probably didn't charge you enough 

he is

Folks, would appreciate constructive rather than flaming/tongue in cheek comments please. My installer charged a fair price and is very friendly & knowledgeable. I came on here looking for a second opinion in case something may have been overlooked and perhaps given the experience in these forums someone had seen something similar that they had resolved. Cheers

7 minutes ago, NLondonLem said:

Folks, would appreciate constructive rather than flaming/tongue in cheek comments please. 

well you may be disappointed.... I like to think we the old fashioned bear pit sort of forum ?

either it ain't programmed right or you ain't using right

close all the internal doors, enter the code with front door shunt & leave promptly ;)

Mr? Veritas God

I have had similar issues with final door AND wireless contact, when door is already open AND final set. I have never seen a bulletin for any sort of firmware issue as such, though.

Latest software is 6.01, beware though, this update finally allows installer to lock panel. However if you can see programming I assume installer has given you engineer code??

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

1 hour ago, NLondonLem said:

Folks, would appreciate constructive rather than flaming/tongue in cheek comments please. My installer charged a fair price and is very friendly & knowledgeable. I came on here looking for a second opinion in case something may have been overlooked and perhaps given the experience in these forums someone had seen something similar that they had resolved. Cheers

So get another installer because seems you willing to pay and want important security , which clearly you won't be able to fix