Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9851 engineer mode help

After creating a new game with the kids, dispatching them to various rooms and back before the alarm goes off, we have determined that b is set to more or less how I'd like it at night.

I appreciate the replies.

Thank you

10 hours ago, MrHappy said:

yeah, your holding him back...

Her, you sexist.

We used to have two dogs, one that thought we were ace and the other who couldn't really give one

Guess which one we ended up lumbered with. I bet she'll live to something like 18 as well.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

If it's a 9851 it's likely to have a fair few devices on it, maybe some wireless. Have you seen any RFX modules (A5 sized white boxes)?

I would say if it been well maintained chances are the previous owner will have used it and likely to be setup for (bed) B set of some description.

You should consider enquiring about keeping an annual maintenance going with the installer.

18 minutes ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

I would say if it been well maintained chances are the previous owner will have used it and likely to be setup for (bed) B set of some description.

How the last user had it set up & how the current user expects it to work are probably quite different

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God