Security Installer Community

2 hours ago, AgsDave said:

Anyone know why a zone programmed as unused still shows as open when trying to set?  I'm sure it's a simple thing, but not a panel I am familiar with.

You mean it's alerting you? Or on zone status when checking before setting?

Don't about this panel ,but the latter point galaxy also shows tamper when spare but will set as normal

I did fit an eol to solve the issue.  Just wondered if it was something I had missed in the programming. 

19 hours ago, al-yeti said:

You mean it's alerting you? Or on zone status when checking before setting?

Don't about this panel ,but the latter point galaxy also shows tamper when spare but will set as normal

No it wouldn't set.  I prefer galaxy all day long. But I guess it's what you get used too. 

2 hours ago, AgsDave said:

I did fit an eol to solve the issue.  Just wondered if it was something I had missed in the programming. 

Airitech need the 4K7 EOL if the zone isnt used, not like a Galaxy where you can spare it with nothing in the zone

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

1 hour ago, Logan said:

My favourite galaxy is the microtech galaxy 60   i just wish the galaxy made more tones than just a single tone beep 

It does that to allow full flexibility. You can use anything then off an output. All tones or leds or buzzers or hilos or etc etc same throughout. Other panels tried it with speaker out but missed the fact it isn't a limitation 

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

3 hours ago, Logan said:

I haven't tried the newer galaxy   but I LOVE the menus and the amount of things you can do with it    i may switch to galaxy soon  just wish the end station is smaller 

Switch to galaxy from what? And to which galaxy?

28 minutes ago, Logan said:

No for my installs   im going to be doing a small shop soon with a sterling 10   (ill be removing the sterling 10 with a hammer) i think I cmay use galaxy   (ill probably try the dimension)

So your going to try a dimension ? Instead of galaxy 60 for your installs ? Where you buying the galaxy 60

Thought you signed up with orisec? And used euro mini?