Security Installer Community

Galaxy Aux Tamper battery

Hi there

I was sleeping today and around  4 30am my alarm went of I went to down stairs keypad and checked  what it was so. It said tamper aux? So I tried to rest it and switch the alarm of but I couldent everytime I rest it went of again  so I was geting a bit annoyed so I went to box for the alarm where the battery is checked the wires and I took out the battery for a temporary  untill I get new one in a few hrs. But do you know what that meant or anything  I've never had that come up before.

Any help would be amazying 

Thank you

8 hours ago, Pritesh45 said:

Hi there

I was sleeping today and around  4 30am my alarm went of I went to down stairs keypad and checked  what it was so. It said tamper aux? So I tried to rest it and switch the alarm of but I couldent everytime I rest it went of again  so I was geting a bit annoyed so I went to box for the alarm where the battery is checked the wires and I took out the battery for a temporary  untill I get new one in a few hrs. But do you know what that meant or anything  I've never had that come up before.

Any help would be amazying 

Thank you

Which panel? Model? Pictures?