Security Installer Community

Trump

It's all relevant ...

I have never seen a toilet bush with a degree in economics, or one worth $3 billion.

If you agree with his politics and agendas is a whole other topic.

As I always say, use the correct tool for the job.

A toilet brush will be much more successful at removing limescale from round the rim than speaking it's mind to 308 million people and Trump vice versa.

57 minutes ago, Logan said:

I can't see much difference between Donald Trump and a toilet brush     

To be honest i think a toilet brush is more intelligent than Donald Trump 

Your still in full time education too

• Like 1

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

40 minutes ago, PeterJames said:

He is worse than Bush and thats saying something

I think he's ace..... the unwashed had protest in the city center when he won

err,  he's 3 thousands miles away on different continent & your not a citizen who could vote in his election

f'kin idoits 

Mr? Veritas God

56 minutes ago, Amps said:

Any facts or just your gut feeling?

Just the bull he comes out with like "There is no climate change" He has called climate change "mythical", "nonexistent", or "an expensive hoax" . Or when referring to the U.S Covid stats “We’re going very substantially down, not up.”  He also exacerbates xenophobia by referring to the virus as a "Chinese" virus". 

These are just recent statements made by him, if you go back over the last 4 years there are loads more  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, james.wilson said:

i thought it started in china?

Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to shout Fire! in a crowded theatre. My point being just because China was the place it was first discovered does not mean you should refer to it as the China Virus its like pointing the blame on China 

41 minutes ago, PeterJames said:

My point being just because China was the place it was first discovered does not mean you should refer to it as the China Virus its like pointing the blame on China 

Vietnam War? London Plague? Spanish Flu? It's pretty normal to have these colloquial names for things.

Obviously there's some Chinese agenda with Trump but even so it's nothing compared to the Italian Northern Leagues comments

its been around months-

latest theory the spread from skiing holidays

other theory it was in Italy due to chinese workers in the textile industy 

my crackpot theory....

the stock piling of imported dry & tinned goods ,chances are they been coughed, pissed or shat on by an illegal migrant in the back of lorry.

Edited by MrHappy

Mr? Veritas God

Democracy is all about keeping as many people happy as possible, we have arguably a better system over here.

We vote in representatives that we believe align with our view of fairness and they discuss and vote on topics and if required provide regulations and a small amount of laws to keep the majority consistent.

Over there they have the Amendments these are impossible to change this means more of there systems start to be proped up with law which is a less ideal way to solve democratic issues it divides more people.

Being impeached wouldn't help IMO it would just mean they have an angry snake in office with no venom. Even then it's down to a vote at the Senate a long winded process from what I gather.

You also have the issue that when things become dealt with by law they are often the person with the best legal team that wins not necessarily the outcome the majority would want.

22 hours ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

Vietnam War? London Plague? Spanish Flu? It's pretty normal to have these colloquial names for things.

Obviously there's some Chinese agenda with Trump but even so it's nothing compared to the Italian Northern Leagues comments

Much as I would agree, this virus has a name Covid 19 the name of this topic is Covid 19 everyone apart from Trump refers to it as Covid 19 but Trump has an alterio motive for calling it the China Virus.

There were reports on the European news this morning that it may not have originated in Wuhan , but was carried by foreigner's in to the country.

They also reckon that many people that have been tested for it had it and didnt know they had it, in Italy they say many that have tested positive showed no symptoms at all and have still not got ill.

Like many things in life they have many names. This topic has two names due to it being split... "Trump"

COVID-19  ... Wuhan pneumonia ... SARS-COV2 ...  nCOV19

All of the news in America have been calling it Wuhan Flu and Chinese Coronavirus for the last view months, if Trump changes his tune now they think it's something else...