Security Installer Community

Security industry key worker status

After the news last evening I am currently trying to get official guidance on our status etc

Bsia released this yesterday

https://www.bsia.co.uk/blogs/43/bsia-to-call-on-government-to-clarify-cr

• Upvote 1

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

6 hours ago, norman said:

Agreed but it has to be documented, even better if deemed done...

We document everything. In normal circumstances we would deem them as done if the customer has not rearranged a date in the three months. I think though it would be unfair to the customer to deem them as done when they havent had a visit all the while this corona malarkey is going on. That said when  we do get the all clear we will be rushed off our feet with service visits if they keep rescheduling at this rate.  To some degrees I am glad we are a month ahead. 

On 20/03/2020 at 13:10, james.wilson said:

Nothing from nsi yet same response waiting on an official response from the Home office. However Imo its not an inspectorate thing it's a trade association thing

NSI bullentin 12/20 received today if I have read it right they want you out working, "if your figures fall below or cant show the decrease was genuinely COVID-19 related the auditor will expect to see a plan for improving your routine maintenence performance". 

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

26 minutes ago, Nova-Security said:

NSI bullentin 12/20 received today if I have read it right they want you out working, "if your figures fall below or cant show the decrease was genuinely COVID-19 related the auditor will expect to see a plan for improving your routine maintenence performance". 

If you can't be arsed to fake the stat's just keep paying the fee's & I'm certain they won't throw you out....

Mr? Veritas God

2 minutes ago, Nova-Security said:

cool, we are now as important as the old dear who works on the building society counter....

or a postie

or the sales staff in Iceland

Mr? Veritas God

27 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

cool, we are now as important as the old dear who works on the building society counter....

or a postie

or the sales staff in Iceland

Yep, but what these governing bodies dont realise is people dont want visitors in to their premises.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.