Security Installer Community

Texecom Premier Elite - Door as Entry/Exit by day but guard by night?

Hi people, The title probably says it all. I have a Premier Elite which was set up a year ago, but I didn't quite get around to the final touch. On full arm I have all the zones on guard aside from the front door which is an entry/exit. On part arm, I have all zones on, but the landing sensor off (Part 1 omit) i.e. everything else left as is. In part arm, the front door still acts as an entry/exit meaning that if some miscreants broke the front door down, they'd have 15 seconds to find the keys and key fobs and theoretically disarm the system. Can I tell the front door switch to be entry/exit in the full arm, but guard in the part arm? Currently, every zone is on Area A, but I have a feeling I'm going to be told that I need to start chopping things about... Any assistance gratefully received (I use wintex via the smartcom for programming). Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere on the boards, I have had a look but couldn't find it. Thank you.

Jon

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why but all this guard stuff and areas and way it's default setup is quite different from most panels , the odd few I looked at were mostly setup so only had a few issues to deal with 

Like any panel have to learn it , but I don't like it's menu structure , but then I don't like hkc structure with numbers lol, I am used to galaxy menu selection by number where hkc and texe both more hassle to remember hence using software quicker