Security Installer Community

Risco Agility 3 help needed

Lee Bartholomew

Hey guys 

im new here and hoping for a little advice and help, I have a risco agility 3 in my house, all working fine until today. I’ve gone to set it on my way out and it won’t accept my code and spoke to me in German 

then it wouldn’t accept the engineer code and locked the keypad. I can’t do ANYTHING the codes don’t work even the default codes or the fobs don’t work ? Any ideas guys, I’m away travelling in 2 weeks and can’t be alarmless

Nine nine nine code didn’t work either lol

the backup battery was changed recently as were all the other batteries in keypad, pirs, sensors and bell box. Also just noted that the text on the keypad has reset for the original installer to “security system” 

power cut ? I did turn the mains off  during the process ?

1 minute ago, Lee Bartholomew said:

the backup battery was changed recently as were all the other batteries in keypad, pirs, sensors and bell box.

DIY job rather than the original installer I guess?

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

1 hour ago, Lee Bartholomew said:

the system was installed by an approved Risco installer, the batteries were replaced by myself 

there won’t be anyone here to feed the dog

what is the procedure for full default ? 

You can't be alarmless , then get new alarm , defaulting won't help , as why would you risc it? While your away it starts talking in French to buy a dog

In the city centre there was french bloke ranting mostly to himself on the other side of the street,

"English Bastards" or whatever having proper full on melt down in broken English, he's looking at me & ranting 

Me being me, & knowing I have claw hammer in my tool bag.....

What is ze problem ?

He's replies you can not speak my language.... 

Of coarse I can speak de French, 

We exchange insults in a surreal parody of monty python sketch as he marches off down the street

This 10-15yrs ago & the panel was Euro 12 with brick keypad & plastic cased endstation.... @Logan the endstation was later ripped & euro one fitted

Mr? Veritas God

11 hours ago, Logan said:

My favourite panel the castle caretech euro meridian series 

Also did the gent rebage RS panel go to the tip?

20200201_235755.jpg

You need to patent that tablet bracket for PJ.

• Like 1

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

• 2 months later...

Did you resolve your issue?  I moved into a house recently that has an agility 3 system (installed by people who ripped off the previous owner) and I had to start from scratch to learn how to use it. Very easy to sort out and set everything back to default and start again rather than deal with the rentier installers. [defaulting info and codes removed] or maybe its both, I don't know what the saying is. You can download all of the documentation from the risco website as well. You need to remember that when its reset, you need to assign the keypad and sirens and sensors back into memory. The downloads explain it all. I'd also have a general search for the documents, seems they are all there

Edited by datadiffusion
Please read the rules re. defaulting information

Thanks for post but OP hasn't been back to the site since 17th February and as not a regular is unlikely to do so.

Please also read the forum rules before any further posts.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

2 hours ago, Dr Dolittle said:

Did you resolve your issue?  I moved into a house recently that has an agility 3 system (installed by people who ripped off the previous owner) and I had to start from scratch to learn how to use it. Very easy to sort out and set everything back to default and start again rather than deal with the rentier installers. [defaulting info and codes removed] or maybe its both, I don't know what the saying is. You can download all of the documentation from the risco website as well. You need to remember that when its reset, you need to assign the keypad and sirens and sensors back into memory. The downloads explain it all. I'd also have a general search for the documents, seems they are all there

Yes all there cos it's rubbish DIY rubbish

• Like 1