Security Installer Community

Hi,

Has anyone come across  a company online security products ? They seem to list items for sale, but show the wrong / different item / photo, or send a different item.

So the first photo, PSU is what is advertised, the second is what you get, they say they do the same job. I guess a mini does the same as a fiesta but not the same!

The next listed as a sounder, but a speaker is sent. PA button as white plastic but a stainless steel one is sent, they explained I might have to remove the white film to turn it into a white plastic one.

Be grateful for any feedback if others have used them, some reviews and replies online do not good for the industry.

Hope this may help someone.

Cheers

PSU.jpg

psu 2.jpg

security-sdr-rint-tamperproof-internal-sounders.jpg

1 hour ago, ultrasonic said:

Hi,

Has anyone come across  a company online security products ? They seem to list items for sale, but show the wrong / different item / photo, or send a different item.

So the first photo, PSU is what is advertised, the second is what you get, they say they do the same job. I guess a mini does the same as a fiesta but not the same!

The next listed as a sounder, but a speaker is sent. PA button as white plastic but a stainless steel one is sent, they explained I might have to remove the white film to turn it into a white plastic one.

Be grateful for any feedback if others have used them, some reviews and replies online do not good for the industry.

Hope this may help someone.

Cheers

PSU.jpg

psu 2.jpg

security-sdr-rint-tamperproof-internal-sounders.jpg

Second psu looks like it has better display

Confused at speaker/sounder confusion

You have been sent an Eaton wireless speaker by the looks of it - if you paid a tenner for a wired speaker, ebay calling, £ching!

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Oddly the only time I ever used them was when they were pumping out Eaton i-On RKPs for silly low prices, and not after they introduced

the new shape ones, this was a few years back when the oblong ones were the only game in town.

I thought it was a price error (it probably was a price error) but ordered 20, and got 20, exactly as described, all sealed and new.

So may just be incompetent staff!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

14 minutes ago, datadiffusion said:

Oddly the only time I ever used them was when they were pumping out Eaton i-On RKPs for silly low prices, and not after they introduced

the new shape ones, this was a few years back when the oblong ones were the only game in town.

I thought it was a price error (it probably was a price error) but ordered 20, and got 20, exactly as described, all sealed and new.

So may just be incompetent staff!

Or bulk bought items off of vans