Security Installer Community

PLANET CCTV alias System Q

C.S TEK.

Digital recording tends to be easier. No tapes to change, and longer recording periods, and motion detection, and often networkable.

But in terms of ease of playback and recording quality I will fly in the face of popular opinion and say I still like a good quality VCR on a small (4 camera) system.

Plus, Courts still usually only accept video tape recordings.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest colinthecctvman

i did a pub down the road from where i live and have to say the cameras where ok but certainly not the quality i thought at the time. cop security is where i order from now and have to say they are absolutly excellent. the cameras are really clear pictures and the speed dome that is also on our home i will certainly use cop all the time but not planet cctv or system q as its known.

hope this is useful information

colin

I fitted stacks of Q cameras to PoZiTion nightclub here in Hull 3 years ago and although my first impressions were that those things were total tosh, they have stood the test of time and are still operating flawlessy today.

I managed to slice the edges down on one of these Q cameras too and fit it into the top of a RedWatch after the original cam kicked the bouquet. Just a matter of slowly shaving the resin away until it fit in the camera section.

ACE.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

Just a few quick replies to the post on here!!

This is Paul Goodwin, Managing Director of System Q Ltd.

We trade as PlanetCCTV/System Q and manufacture and distribute CCTV product to over 6000 UK installers. We genuinely do aim to please everyone but with 6000 customers we will get the odd grumble.

We aim to supply great products at great prices and that

System Q Ltd.

This is Paul Goodwin, Managing Director of System Q Ltd.

That name is a blast from the past (or I should say PAS ;) )

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Archived