Security Installer Community

Honeywell AGAIN !! get me out of programming mode PLEASE

DanTheManUK

Hello all. It’s been a while, my Honeywell SL compact has gone a bit mental again. 

PIR was triggered in an outbuilding and in an attempt to silence it, we seem to have slipped into programming mode (i think) and for the life of me cannot get out of this mode. Please if anyone is familiar with this system - and can assist in walking me out of the current state back into Day mode....? I would be forever great full.....

image.jpg

Just now, DanTheManUK said:

Hello all. It’s been a while, my Honeywell SL compact has gone a bit mental again. 

PIR was triggered in an outbuilding and in an attempt to silence it, we seem to have slipped into programming mode (i think) and for the life of me cannot get out of this mode. Please if anyone is familiar with this system - and can assist in walking me out of the current state back into Day mode....? I would be forever great full.....

image.jpg

Looks like tamper to me , unless another light flashing?

Logan - I have tried re-setting and it’s not gone as expected or come out of prog mode (which is where I think it is) so ideally need to work out what state panel is currently in & walk back.  See pic of main panel below

(any instructions to Re-set very welcome)

image.jpg

Gents, once again you guys have helped me restore the system. I’ve finally managed to step back out of the state panel was in & Re-set [code, 8, engineer code] and it’s back into Day Mode.

not entirely sure why / how this happened, but thanks for steering me into the right direction.

12 hours ago, Logan said:

Press reset.  Have you tried that. 

Please can you put a picture of the main panel. As it It could be a

accenta 6

Accenta 8

Optima compact 6+

Limited experience of these panels and always disliked them. I find the range of panels confusing.

You know how many different types of Accenta/Optima panels there have been?

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/12/2019 at 08:00, datadiffusion said:

Exactly, collection/museum - that's where it belongs!

Believe it or not, I’ve seen a ‘new’ flier today in the local electrical wholesaler - a ‘security fitter’ is advertising this exact panel, same keypad, 4 xPIR & bell box fitted at a decent £ price !!

looks like it’s not ready for the museum just yet ...!?

22 minutes ago, DanTheManUK said:

Believe it or not, I’ve seen a ‘new’ flier today in the local electrical wholesaler - a ‘security fitter’ is advertising this exact panel, same keypad, 4 xPIR & bell box fitted at a decent £ price !!

looks like it’s not ready for the museum just yet ...!?

Jokers

40 minutes ago, DanTheManUK said:

I saw an advert for chlamydia on the back of a bus today....

Mr? Veritas God