Security Installer Community

Gardtec 595

Hi

I have this installed in my property before I moved in 4 years ago.

The installed main control panel is a GardTec GT595 with a wired contact on the garage door and then wireless contacts and PIR motion sensors in the rest of the property.

There is software available for the GardTec product that will enable me to view the alarm remotely however the installing company no longer support the Gardtec range of equipment.

Therefore I would like this to be serviced that enable me to get alarm on me and my wife's mobile phone please and I would appreciate if you could send me your quote.

Regards

Khagendra Limbu

18 minutes ago, Khagendra Limbu said:

Hi

I have this installed in my property before I moved in 4 years ago.

The installed main control panel is a GardTec GT595 with a wired contact on the garage door and then wireless contacts and PIR motion sensors in the rest of the property.

There is software available for the GardTec product that will enable me to view the alarm remotely however the installing company no longer support the Gardtec range of equipment.

Therefore I would like this to be serviced that enable me to get alarm on me and my wife's mobile phone please and I would appreciate if you could send me your quote.

Regards

Khagendra Limbu

There is no software available to enable you to view this panel remotely, it was made long before smartphones were invented

Hi, the 595 has Vo-com on it, if set up the panel will ring you and advise you what zones or zones have triggered in an alarm event.

As previously mentioned you cannot add an app to your phone to set or unset it, if you want this functionality you would need to upgrade your full alarm system