Security Installer Community

Omnicron 9000 problems

ape1

Hello looking for help or the name of an installer for a Omnicron 9000 series alarm, I have an alarm but due to electrical problems it has lost all its programming, so there are no zones registered in the system I can set user codes and night codes etc. as I have the user manual, but I either need the installation manual (which I can see will be difficult to obtain as I am not an installer) or the contact details of someone in the south wales area who can come out and reprogram the device for me (the original installer has unfortunately died).

If someone can provide me the details of an installer I would be most grateful, so I can contact them and set up an appointment etc.

Regards

Anthony Petty

Edited by james.wilson
contacts

7 hours ago, ape1 said:

Hello looking for help or the name of an installer for a Omnicron 9000 series alarm, I have an alarm but due to electrical problems it has lost all its programming, so there are no zones registered in the system I can set user codes and night codes etc. as I have the user manual, but I either need the installation manual (which I can see will be difficult to obtain as I am not an installer) or the contact details of someone in the south wales area who can come out and reprogram the device for me (the original installer has unfortunately died).

If someone can provide me the details of an installer I would be most grateful, so I can contact them and set up an appointment etc.

Regards

Anthony Petty

Panel probably needs to die to 

Did you check the forum listing for installers in your area , sure someone will be happy to quote for replacement 

https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/forum/268-uk-security-installers-by-regional-police-force/

Edited by datadiffusion
CONTACT DETAILS REMOVED FROM QUOTATION!

The Omnicrom was never a good panel when it was new, its certainly not worth resurrecting a broke one. If your trying to get it fixed cheaply then just buy a diy alarm system and replace it, it would be cheaper than calling out an alarm man who will tell you its past it, although anyone worth his salt will tell you that over the phone. I suspect anyone that says he can fix it and offers to come out for a fee will end up having your trousers down for a call out fee, and quoting you to replace it anyway. just trying to be honest with you.