Security Installer Community

ADT Visonic PM-360. Can it be defaulted?

ryback

On 04/01/2020 at 17:12, datadiffusion said:

I think the main sentiment was not to waste time on a duffer rather than a specific recommendation TBF

Yes , I think sometimes or allot of the time , its wasted on old panels , yet a everything else is updated around the house 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 01/01/2020 at 01:52, Trav2176 said:

Hi. Did one the other day, it’s hold both button for about 10-15 seconds. The WiFi light should blink then connect to it like you said. 

They are a pain in the backside to be honest. Some times they will connect no problem and others they won’t. They were originally programmed by ADT with a cable to an android tablet so we had no issues. 

Have you got to the stage where it’s asking for the code? 

Hi Trav2176,

are you saying that connecting with an OTG cable is more reliable than using WiFi? I'm in the same situation as ryback and can't even connect to the panel, even after following the procedure you described.

• 6 months later...
On 24/01/2020 at 10:41, ryback said:

Update: I got the panel working a couple of days after my post. It is running smoothly, and most important, free.

Hi, how did you do that?

I am having the same issue, I can not connect using the alarm app, the Wifi indicator it nos blinking if I pushed both buttons