Security Installer Community

connecting additional keypad pyronix euro 46 v10

i just got a new pyronix euro 46v10 with a additional keypad i have wired them both together in the same place on the motherboard in the control  panel  but when i powered up the system the keypads would not let me do anything even the manager code would not work and the alarm went off .  also my DIGI-Wifi / xa does not light up . any ideas??? 

hi Abbz so your saying you cannot twist the main and the additional  keypads wiring together and put in the same place on the board or do you have to programme the main keypad first then add the additional  keypad after???? .i have got one of the keypads working now by removing the additional keypad from the control board . but my digi - wifi /xa is still  not been recognised in the communication menu on the keypad . will i need to do a clear start  and start again ??? ps thanks for your help

4 hours ago, mark holland said:

hi Abbz so your saying you cannot twist the main and the additional  keypads wiring together and put in the same place on the board or do you have to programme the main keypad first then add the additional  keypad after???? .i have got one of the keypads working now by removing the additional keypad from the control board . but my digi - wifi /xa is still  not been recognised in the communication menu on the keypad . will i need to do a clear start  and start again ??? ps thanks for your help

Wiring can be common

Addressing is give a number or letter like a house having a door number or name, so the control panel knows who is who like a postman needs to know what address to goto

Not sure about the comes device tho lol I don't use the panel  but if you give up I will have it 

Your working keypad should be address 0.

Got to assign keypads and readers and select keypad address 1. Make this a keypad.

Then you have to access a hidden menu on the non working keypad and address it as 1 - Admin - ok to give out this info?

That should get the 2nd keypad working.

The panel has to be powered up on mains first to recognise the Digi WiFi so it shows in the menu.

• Upvote 1