Security Installer Community

Conxtd app

The app representation, icon system status is awful. I’ve had a single connection on it since it’s launch, it’s not changed at all. It’s just too confusing with so many icons and drop downs. I absolutely hate it, no way I’ll add it as a service, even though it’s a revenue earner

Two totally different things mate, CONXTD gives the true info from the signalling as it’s received via Webway on route to the ARC, 

Orisec app is literally panel based, 

• 2 months later...

Just to add, Conxtd is a very convenient way for clients to manage multiple sites at a glance through the same simple interface, even if the sites have various branded control equipment installed.  Conxtd should not be confused with panel manufacturers apps as the target market is different. 

Regards TS

3 hours ago, timeserved said:

Just to add, Conxtd is a very convenient way for clients to manage multiple sites at a glance through the same simple interface, even if the sites have various branded control equipment installed.  Conxtd should not be confused with panel manufacturers apps as the target market is different. 

Regards TS

Nar, CONXTD is a pile of w@nk

1 minute ago, timeserved said:

Opinions everybody has them. 

Regards TS

They certainly do, 

I wouldn’t offer this for this to my customers, it’s badly designed GUI let’s it down. Agreed the principal of the application and notifications do work well. For me, the application is a pile is turd, poorly presented and too confusing for customers.

I trialled it, people hated it.

I personally wouldn’t offer it if it were free, there is little to no revenue to be made from it anyway

24 minutes ago, PSE said:

They certainly do, 

I wouldn’t offer this for this to my customers, it’s badly designed GUI let’s it down. Agreed the principal of the application and notifications do work well. For me, the application is a pile is turd, poorly presented and too confusing for customers.

I trialled it, people hated it.

I personally wouldn’t offer it if it were free, there is little to no revenue to be made from it anyway

The 1st problem is trying to register a site for CONXTD email never appeared to work w/o ringing webway

Mr? Veritas God

It’s not fit for purpose mate, over complicated 

Its full of minor glitches here and there, GUI was built by a 6 year old.

I value my customers too much than to offer this to them, more headache than it’s worth

1 hour ago, PSE said:

It’s not fit for purpose mate, over complicated 

Its full of minor glitches here and there, GUI was built by a 6 year old.

I value my customers too much than to offer this to them, more headache than it’s worth

With respect I think we all value our clients, do we really need to go there?

46 minutes ago, PSE said:

Wasn’t going anywhere with it, As you said everyone’s got an opinion, From experience with it that’s mine and I stand by it.. that’s it really.

That's fine, unfortunately your previous reply implies that if others don't follow your opinions that they some how do not value their clients as much which is simply not true. 

Let's agree to disagree, draw a line and move on. 

Regards TS

23 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

Use it for single and multi sites works fine for me useful when there is an estate of different panels

This is exactly were we use it, I don't know of any other app that allows a range of different panel manufacturers to be connected via a single interface with the ability to remote arm/disarm, panel allowing of course. This coupled with the fact that you can link CCTV images to circuits up to 4 included in the standard fee makes it a very attractive visual verification tool, subject to the panel you are using of course. 

Regards TS