Security Installer Community

Texecom Elite 64w

Tonybeemer

Hi every one, I've just purchased a new Texecom Ricochet 64 Way. Set up the system 3 PIR and 1 door contact no problem apart from I realised that when setting up the config it turns of the zones on the hard wired panel so I re instated them in the config/programme menu as I wanted to add two additional hard wired PIR  and looped out the other two. But unless these zones are set as not used I get tamper showing? Any Ideas please? Thanks. 

18 hours ago, Tonybeemer said:

Hi every one, I've just purchased a new Texecom Ricochet 64 Way. Set up the system 3 PIR and 1 door contact no problem apart from I realised that when setting up the config it turns of the zones on the hard wired panel so I re instated them in the config/programme menu as I wanted to add two additional hard wired PIR  and looped out the other two. But unless these zones are set as not used I get tamper showing? Any Ideas please? Thanks. 

Where you panel?

eBay?

amazon?

Think they have returns policy if bits were missing , maybe it was used panel , although resistors are cheap and programming them out is easier 

• 1 month later...