Tonybeemer

Premier Elite 64 W

Hi every one, I've just purchased a new Texecom Ricochet 64 Way. Set up the system 3 PIR and 1 door contact no problem apart from I realised that when setting up the config it turns of the zones on the hard wired panel so I re instated them in the config/programme menu as I wanted to add two additional hard wired PIR  and looped out the other two. But unless these zones are set as not used I get tamper showing? Any Ideas please? Thanks. 

High James. Normally the Veritas panels come with a little bag of resistor but on this occasion not. So I just linked out with cable is this my problem?

Thanks.

Hi James, possible. Just a bit strange as I've seen someone on YouTube having the same problem but for them it was  a easy fix as they were using all wireless PIR so just set the wired on board zones to not in use?

Thanks.

Welcome.

Speak to your supplier about the missing parts, they should hopefully give you replacements.

18 hours ago, Tonybeemer said:

Hi every one, I've just purchased a new Texecom Ricochet 64 Way. Set up the system 3 PIR and 1 door contact no problem apart from I realised that when setting up the config it turns of the zones on the hard wired panel so I re instated them in the config/programme menu as I wanted to add two additional hard wired PIR  and looped out the other two. But unless these zones are set as not used I get tamper showing? Any Ideas please? Thanks. 

Where you panel?

eBay?

amazon?

Think they have returns policy if bits were missing , maybe it was used panel , although resistors are cheap and programming them out is easier