Jump to content
Security Installer Community
will cpi

Galaxy 2-12 C012 honeywell security

Recommended Posts

hi;

we just installed a new intruder alarm system and the technician got into the menu of the Galaxy 2-12 C012. but now we cannot access the engineer code. is there a way how to masterr rest/factory reset the system so we will start from scratch please.

thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, will cpi said:

hi;

we just installed a new intruder alarm system and the technician got into the menu of the Galaxy 2-12 C012. but now we cannot access the engineer code. is there a way how to masterr rest/factory reset the system so we will start from scratch please.

thanks

 

Perhaps give more info

 

Do you mean you installed it yourself or someone installed used am engineer code and then left

 

Why do you want to reset default system if it's just been installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, will cpi said:

hi;

we just installed a new intruder alarm system and the technician got into the menu of the Galaxy 2-12 C012. but now we cannot access the engineer code. is there a way how to masterr rest/factory reset the system so we will start from scratch please.

thanks

 

If you leave the main control panel in the freezer over night it defaults back to its factory settings 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PeterJames said:

If you leave the main control panel in the freezer over night it defaults back to its factory settings 

Do I need to disconnect the mains first or just throw it in with the peas.???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bjj said:

Do I need to disconnect the mains first or just throw it in with the peas.???

Disconnect it first, you wont be able to shut the door otherwise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PeterJames said:

If you leave the main control panel in the freezer over night it defaults back to its factory settings 

I remember something about that, what device was it when frozen could be bypassed ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

I remember something about that, what device was it when frozen could be bypassed ?

 phase lock loop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, al-yeti said:

Perhaps give more info

 

Do you mean you installed it yourself or someone installed used am engineer code and then left

 

Why do you want to reset default system if it's just been installed?

we just installed it and it is not ready yet and the technician that is installing it might changed the engineer code by mistake or he do not remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, al-yeti said:

Perhaps give more info

 

Do you mean you installed it yourself or someone installed used am engineer code and then left

 

Why do you want to reset default system if it's just been installed?

we just installed it and it is not ready yet and the technician that is installing it might changed the engineer code by mistake or he do not remember

15 hours ago, al-yeti said:

Perhaps give more info

 

Do you mean you installed it yourself or someone installed used am engineer code and then left

 

Why do you want to reset default system if it's just been installed?

we just installed it and it is not ready yet and the technician that is installing it might changed the engineer code by mistake or he do not remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, will cpi said:

we just installed it and it is not ready yet and the technician that is installing it might changed the engineer code by mistake or he do not remember

we just installed it and it is not ready yet and the technician that is installing it might changed the engineer code by mistake or he do not remember

You need new engineer then who can reset it for you, we can't give that information here 

 

You sure your not house bashing ? Get new engineer to do it for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, al-yeti said:

You need new engineer then who can reset it for you, we can't give that information here 

 

You sure your not house bashing ? Get new engineer to do it for you

hi al-yeti; to have access to the engineer code you need the user code, we have the user code to give permission to insert the engineer code, what we do not have is the engineer code, what we need is just factory reset the system to finish programming the panel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, will cpi said:

hi al-yeti; to have access to the engineer code you need the user code, we have the user code to give permission to insert the engineer code, what we do not have is the engineer code, what we need is just factory reset the system to finish programming the panel

Yes I understand that but I am saying get a new engineer to do this for you

 

Where is engineer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the freezer thing not work? 

You might need to adjust your thermostat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

managed to get a reply from Honeywell, thanks all for the funny answers you post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see you got through...


Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.