Security Installer Community

Sd1 speech controller

Susan garrett

I have a problem. This system was working fine then suddenly started to beep regularly. The lights were flashing and when I tried to set the alarm this message came up"restore required. Code G16258 anti -code needed"   it also said control panel battery fault. What does this mean or do I need to get a professional in?

1 hour ago, Susan garrett said:

I have a problem. This system was working fine then suddenly started to beep regularly. The lights were flashing and when I tried to set the alarm this message came up"restore required. Code G16258 anti -code needed"   it also said control panel battery fault. What does this mean or do I need to get a professional in?

So your alarm has an sd1 connected to it , and alarm has an anticode displayed and wants a new battery???

I would suggest you try to contact the company that installed the system. If the system isn't under maintenance then it would be a good idea to get it looked at anyway if it hasn't been serviced in a while.

The system sound like it has been activated and if your not sure why then it would be a good idea to get it looked at as above.

SD1 is a dialler not the main system keypad.