Security Installer Community

Pyronix Euro Mini Mains Fail

SaajanB

Hi there, 

I'm adding an SMS dialer thats triggered by applied negative to my euro mini panel. I've wired it to the panel and seems fine. There are two triggers, I'm using one for confirmed intruder and the other for mains fail.

The intruder trigger works fine but the mains fail doesn't. If I generate the mains fail in the 'test output' section the relay triggers and I receive a text, I've also checked with a multimeter and the panel doesn't actually apply the negative.

Reading the manual, in the 'output type' section , it says it'll generate a mains fail after a pre set timer. Only thing is, there is no where to find this timer! On the euro 46 it's in the timers menu but on the mini it's nowhere to be found! 

I also tried swapping my intruder and mains fail outputs between XPGM/1 and PGM but there was no change. 

Does anyone know how to change this timer? On the euro 46 it's usually 40 minutes and I'd rather it not be this long. 

Thanks, 

Saajan