Security Installer Community

Poor video quality (1080p HIK cameras & Sannce DVR)c

inglishg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, james.wilson said:

Your fighting a losing battle unfortunately. Although the councils that can't spec it still do, bit like huawei...

Huawei are dust in EU/uk

Ericsson have released there new modules supporting multiple networks more expensive than huwaei which have been completely dropped for mobile mast infrastructure, mainly following the u.s

Not long before something cheaper than hik will be used

Hijack dot com

There is no battle, I stand by what I said years ago that fitting Hik is race to the bottom. I fit proven gear I trust, if people don't want that quality of service they will find someone else to throw it in.

Huawei will never be dust, we are too far down the road of having there stuff everywhere it's in both Openreach and mobile backbones plus all the consumer gear - routers and tv boxes etc.

Yes US have dropped all Chinese gear going forward but they have people just as corrupt on the other side of the argument. I can't see them expanding into the 5G market at the moment but far from dust.

2 hours ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

There is no battle, I stand by what I said years ago that fitting Hik is race to the bottom. I fit proven gear I trust, if people don't want that quality of service they will find someone else to throw it in.

Huawei will never be dust, we are too far down the road of having there stuff everywhere it's in both Openreach and mobile backbones plus all the consumer gear - routers and tv boxes etc.

Yes US have dropped all Chinese gear going forward but they have people just as corrupt on the other side of the argument. I can't see them expanding into the 5G market at the moment but far from dust.

It's not about user end equipment , issue is backbone network being dropped by EU and u.s , most operators are actually removing some of there equipment dude ........ And your correct they are far from gone plenty of other takers

• 5 months later...

I've realised I haven't updated this. 

Ok, the solution...

The DVR was replaced and the images are perfect. 

So, the suspect quality control of Sannce is the cause. 

Thanks again for all the help you gave, it has been very much appreciated. 

• MrHappy changed the title to Poor video quality (1080p HIK cameras & Sannce DVR)c