Security Installer Community

Elite 64 W ATS failed when alarm triggered

Pick Me

Hi, I've recently installed an Elite 64 (w) with a com 2400 and speech module as the site has no mobile signal and we want the alarm to call their home landline numbers. I have a few questions for the more experienced guys out there 

Problem 1 not communicating - all seems to be working fine but when the alarm is triggered then reset after about 10 minutes it displays an ATS fault and requires the engineer reset. I have spoken with Texecom tech support and have taken their guidance on set up but I think a few things are missing/wrong. 

Problem 2  Reset - I also was unable to reset using the users code, I have seen other threads that suggest the user needs to have "Auto yes" Selected is this the case in my situation?

Problem 3  code required? when alarm was reset i was offered a 4 digit code and asked for a reply? I think it was my fat fingers! is there a way of disabling this function as I don't want them to have to call me every time they they put the code in wrong. 

In Panel details the settings I have Modem type set to com 300 and no phone number in the Panel tel number.   

Edited by Pick Me

p1. 1st use a test butt to call the no, from the line block nr controls, does it work ?

note adsl, star services or all manner of stuff will prevent your digi from working

p2 set up restore options correctly

p3 as above

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

1) Throws error after trying numbers for the amount of times set in programming indicating something is probably wrong with the line. Use coms diagnostic menu and/or butt phone to check.

2) Engineers reset is on for confirmed OOTB

3) Related to above switch it off.

4) If you have a Com2400 why is it set for Com300? This may relate to issue 1.