Security Installer Community

Agility 3 - no customer service

Bullet941

Hello

i had a risco agility 3 installed around 18 months ago ,  very impressed with it until now,  not sure if there’s a fault or just needs a reset, to me it’s not user friendly , meaning that I    cant  find the info and fix this myself, in the first instance  I’d prefer to understand the system rather than get the the installer back, they also don’t have a customer service or technical 

helpline ,  can anyone direct me to a website to download fault finding etc. ? Thank you 

40 minutes ago, Bullet941 said:

Hello

i had a risco agility 3 installed around 18 months ago ,  very impressed with it until now,  not sure if there’s a fault or just needs a reset, to me it’s not user friendly , meaning that I    cant  find the info and fix this myself, in the first instance  I’d prefer to understand the system rather than get the the installer back, they also don’t have a customer service or technical 

helpline ,  can anyone direct me to a website to download fault finding etc. ? Thank you 

What's wrong with it anyway? There's no fault finding guide for it either , most pros don't install them 

Better get installer back and pay that's the way it is with the agility 

Hi sorry for the delayed response ,  when pressing the button in main unit its saying faults external sounder Loss and on the event log “supervision loss sounder 1# “and , 

when trying to set he alarm it says “partition 1 in alarm check last alarm”  partition 1 I think is the front door , this stops it from being set.  So would the external sounder need battery’s ? 

& I bet you thought I was taking the piss...

probably needs battery's, however the unit may have failed, or just require relearning.

Personally I recommend trying to nail your installer down on a price to replace all battery's

as here's a scan of the factory fault finding guide-

can-of-worms.jpg.330c91ce626166b683eecc1ca7fdb24b.jpg

• Upvote 1

Mr? Veritas God