Security Installer Community

Scantronic BELLBOX

Carlos12

Hello,

I'm helping a neighbour with an existing installation, the wires have been ripped out of the bellbox, I've connected the siren, however I'm struggling to locate the other wires.

I've attached PCB wires to help conversion.

Would anyone be able to assist? I've connected as best I can and I receive 'bell tamper' error however tried resetting through engineers menu and it's not working, therefore I believe it's wired wrong.

Please help.

From 'BELL' Feed:
Black -C2
Green - NC2
Yellow - TR
Red - 12V
Blue - 0V

-- Not connected:
White
Orange
Brown

Images here:

Would this work?

AG6 Honeywell.
Edited by Carlos12

3 hours ago, Carlos12 said:
Hello,

I'm helping a neighbour with an existing installation, the wires have been ripped out of the bellbox, I've connected the siren, however I'm struggling to locate the other wires.

I've attached PCB wires to help conversion.

Would anyone be able to assist? I've connected as best I can and I receive 'bell tamper' error however tried resetting through engineers menu and it's not working, therefore I believe it's wired wrong.

Please help.

From 'BELL' Feed:
Black -C2
Green - NC2
Yellow - TR
Red - 12V
Blue - 0V

-- Not connected:
White
Orange
Brown

Images here:

Would this work?

AG6 Honeywell.

You mean it's a scantronic alarm and wiring to an ag6?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

Whats on Zone 8? It's likely unrelated to the bellbox being a Zone

It says "technical" on instruction manual. only 1-4 zones are used.

Technical (TC) (Key in 08). Use this zone type when you want to monitor equipment, for example a freezer, without raising a full alarm. If a technical alarm zone is activated while the system is set, the system makes no audible alarm. However, when a user unsets the system the keypad indicates a fault.If a technical alarm zone is activated while the system is unset then the system starts a pulsed tone from the keypad. If programmed, the control unit also starts communication. When a user enters a valid code the keypad stops the tone and displays the zone.

Edited by Carlos12

2 minutes ago, Carlos12 said:

It says "technical" on instruction manual. only 1-4 zones are used.

Technical (TC) (Key in 08). Use this zone type when you want to monitor equipment, for example a freezer, without raising a full alarm. If a technical alarm zone is activated while the system is set, the system makes no audible alarm. However, when a user unsets the system the keypad indicates a fault.If a technical alarm zone is activated while the system is unset then the system starts a pulsed tone from the keypad. If programmed, the control unit also starts communication. When a user enters a valid code the keypad stops the tone and displays the zone.

Link it or make it used or spare 

• Upvote 1