Security Installer Community

galaxy bell wiring

Hi i am trying to connect a FPDELTAX3MOD Deltabell X G3 Module, (backlit, twin piezo) to a galaxy dimension 48 ( have moved jumper on bell to G2) have tried it couple of ways into rio 0 with std galaxy setting, could do with correct wiring (or bell goes of when closing bell lid), i have follow info in post below any help would be really greatfull thanks.

2 minutes ago, little_john said:

Hi i am trying to connect a FPDELTAX3MOD Deltabell X G3 Module, (backlit, twin piezo) to a galaxy dimension 48 ( have moved jumper on bell to G2) have tried it couple of ways into rio 0 with std galaxy setting, could do with correct wiring (or bell goes of when closing bell lid), i have follow info in post below any help would be really greatfull thanks.

G3 module as I myself helped by an alarm monkey is looking for power on the trigger you need a resistor there , look at drawings / instructions again

29 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

IIRC they require pull up resistors for the bell trigger, when absent or wrong value its sounds when you close the tamper. 

Oh Yeah that's what you call it

+1