Security Installer Community

Anti-Intrusion system for remote location

mfb555

Hi! My father has a large house in a quite remote area near the coast, where the closest neighbour who is usually around is about half a mile away and my father is using it as a part time house and is only there about every other weekend. 

Hi has had a 2 intrusions in the last couple of years and has since renovated the house and will probably because of that only look forward to more attempts. 
It is remote, with a not too big of a garden area, so a small fence might be an option and also a driveway gate is something I have supposed. 
Other than that, the smokebomb things that fill the rooms with smoke would be a good option and maybe a 130db siren inside to make it hell for anyone trying to break in. 
As pepperspray is legal where i am, would it be good to invest in something related to automatic pepperspray?
Would this be enough to deter intruders from ones home?

Kind Regards, 
mfb 

Smoke cloak is good, but it should be fitted professionally. You cant use pepper spray or electrocute people thats illegal. Smart water if you want to catch who did it. Masterblaster if you want to make em crap themselves. 

A decent monitored alarm system is probably best 

26 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

You still a remaniac or did that convince you to leave Brighton 

I like to know the facts, and at the moment most of the facts worry me.The only good thing I can foresee with a Brexit no deal is that house prices are likely to fall which may give my kids a chance to get on the property ladder. However, if the £ drops too then the only people buying property in the UK will be the Russians and Chinese.