Security Installer Community

Pyronix enforcer V10 tamper input 33 bell box

I've installed this system over 2 months ago and over the last few days I've been getting a tamper warning bell box (Deltabell E). Both the siren and panel sounded. So I checked the Deltabell Microswitch and adjusted the back tamper screw on the bell box. All was ok for 24 hours

However this morning the panel sounded with out the external bell box sounding.

Log indicates input 33 tamper bell box with a amber fault warning on panel flashing.

To get around this I deleted input 33 and the panel warning light had gone . However this cannot be the solution to the problem. Help please.

21 minutes ago, Sirenblinky said:

I've installed this system over 2 months ago and over the last few days I've been getting a tamper warning bell box (Deltabell E). Both the siren and panel sounded. So I checked the Deltabell Microswitch and adjusted the back tamper screw on the bell box. All was ok for 24 hours

However this morning the panel sounded with out the external bell box sounding.

Log indicates input 33 tamper bell box with a amber fault warning on panel flashing.

To get around this I deleted input 33 and the panel warning light had gone . However this cannot be the solution to the problem. Help please.

Cable fault? Or water has got to it ?

Haven't we done all this already with you?

17 minutes ago, Sirenblinky said:

Yes you have helped me with this one already I thought I had fixed it. I am thinking now the bell box is faulty. I don't think it's water ingress because when I installed it I duck taped the circuit cover and sealed the holes with silicone

Pictures 

Cover on

Cover off

Side view

18 minutes ago, Sirenblinky said:

I am thinking now the bell box is faulty. 

Bypass tamper at bellbox , and report back how many faults appear 

One fault or two faults or more 

So short out the tamper at bellbox end 

5 hours ago, Sirenblinky said:

Here is a diagram on how I wired the bell to the panel. With the resistor as described in the diagram. Do I need a link in the panel as well?

Doesn't let me look at those files?

I meant connect the Tamper so it goes to zero volts or stick the resistor in bell across directly so it's bypassing the bell tampers , not sure if I wording it right ,leave the other wires connected so bell operates and then see if any faults occur

Do you have a meter? You could also check the resistance of the cable while disconnected and looped

2 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

If there is movement or mechanical problem with the box , with everything normal you should be able to create the tamper if you move the plastics

Although it's possible for a bell to be faulty from new I still think might be mounting issue , 

Have you mounted it to flat brick or something else 

Is the cable entry from top , maybe it's crushed going into the box 

Does box lid sit correctly? If not it sometimes looks slightly lifted because base is warped on what it's sitting against so switch is not firmly down 

Pictures man need more pictures where you live off the A40 somewhere?