Security Installer Community

Pyronics Deltabell E not showing a "tamper" warning on pyronics enforcer panel when in tamper

5 hours ago, Sirenblinky said:

Good morning. I have managed to hard wire the above kit. However if I put the Deltabell in to tamper triggering the microswitch the bell sounds and strobe works but no warning is displayed on the panel. Is this normal?

Did you programme the zone ? As tamper? Is correct resistor setting selected if needed

11 hours ago, Sirenblinky said:

Yes set input 33 to tamper on panel and wire from T Deltabell to Z33 in panel used 2k2 resistor from T in Deltabell linked to 12v - in Deltabell

I meant programming of resistance if needed

Hi

4 hours ago, al-yeti said:

I meant programming of resistance if needed

Hi thanks for responding. I think I have got the wrong resistor in the bell it's a 4k7 I will change it for a 2k2. Will having the wrong resistor connected give me the issue I am having is it that critical? Don't no anything about resistors

1 hour ago, Sirenblinky said:

Hi

Hi thanks for responding. I think I have got the wrong resistor in the bell it's a 4k7 I will change it for a 2k2. Will having the wrong resistor connected give me the issue I am having is it that critical? Don't no anything about resistors

Change the resistor setting in the menu your missing that bit 

I don't really do these panels but last time I did that's all I had to do , the delta E is it a grade 3 bell you got? Or is it a delta plus? 

The tamper setting won't work correctly if you don't do the menu option resistor setting , check in the manual 

1 hour ago, Sirenblinky said:

Ok thanks it's a class 2 though I not sure what that means probably to do with home insurance.its not a light box model

Ok that's cool , just set the right resistance in theenu options for 2k2 and it should sort the problem , failing that take pictures of both ends and I can take look

The alarm monkies may correct me at some point , they busy scratching there heads at moment , all good