Security Installer Community

Pyronics enforcer V10 wiring to Honeywell AG6

Hi. I am updating my alarm system to a Pyronics enforcer wireless wifi enabled setup. I have the wireless bell module paired to the system but want to wire in my Honeywell AG6 bell to the panel. Can someone help with wiring detail's?

I have set up the panel with no problems and the App works fine for me currently testing it on my bench before final installation. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Sirenblinky said:

Hi. I am updating my alarm system to a Pyronics enforcer wireless wifi enabled setup. I have the wireless bell module paired to the system but want to wire in my Honeywell AG6 bell to the panel. Can someone help with wiring detail's?

I have set up the panel with no problems and the App works fine for me currently testing it on my bench before final installation. Thanks 

Do you have the wired module in the panel?

The ag6 is no good for this panel as it doesn't have scb mode from what I remember , pack it send it back and get a texecom odyssey 1e or something like that

After thought if you have a WiFi module installed can you still install the wired bell module? As I thought there was only a position for one board , or is the WiFi onboard the V10 main board? Someone else might answer that bit

Edited by al-yeti

2 hours ago, Sirenblinky said:

Thanks for the replies. Their is a board in the panel to wire an external bell so will the ag6 be suitable as I think it's a sab box. If so do I just wire it up to the panel and do I need to program and output. 

Sab box is no good for these small panels , on power cut, for any reason they can't give the hold off voltage required so you will get continuous bell rings etc 

Edited by al-yeti