Security Installer Community

Pyronix Proximity tags

jonnas

Hi guys

Having problem with programming proximity tags for the Enforcer V10.

The tags are very thin and shaped like an egg, have been told that these are the correct for the Enforcer.

Anyone point me in the right direction just in case I am doing something wrong ?

Many thanks

pyronix_etag_5_pack.jpg

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I have been following the manual and been trying to program under the managers menu, when you get the option to either put in a code or present a tag I have managed to set up a user by entering a code, but if I want to set  up another user with a tag, the tag is not recognised, basically nothing happens.

There were a few buggy versions of the enforcer where the system speaker would intermittantly induce a voltage in the tag reader coil causing a code guessing FA.

At the time pyronix tech support were suggesting the "fix" was to disconnect the tag reader from the pcb. I declined to do this and RMAd the panel, but perhaps your installer followed this advice?

Oh hang on, i see its v10, i think this was 9 and below.

Edited by petrolhead
V10

3 hours ago, petrolhead said:

There were a few buggy versions of the enforcer where the system speaker would intermittantly induce a voltage in the tag reader coil causing a code guessing FA.

At the time pyronix tech support were suggesting the "fix" was to disconnect the tag reader from the pcb. I declined to do this and RMAd the panel, but perhaps your installer followed this advice?

Oh hang on, i see its v10, i think this was 9 and below.

Similar thing on the older version of the quantam70 hkc, newer versions have had hardware fix , older versions would I terfere with reading the process tag on entry or when a constant tone came through the speaker 

We had problems with Pyronix fobs recently, ours worked for the older castle and the hard wired products, but they didnt work for the newer Pyronix products. We found that another password has been added to the newer fobs in order for them to work. Maybe something Hik did ? We sussed the new password and reprogrammed our fobs so problem solved. We can now produce a fob that works with all panels which saves our engineers carrying loads of different brands