Security Installer Community

Gardtec 800 816 Installation Manual

LeadAcid

That's poor. I have had loads of installation manuals for the 816 over the years and the only one I have now is well tatty. Wanted to print one out for an 816 panel I'm selling.

Since joining this forum I have offered to go out of my way to help others but have received no help in return.

IMAG5354.jpg

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, LeadAcid said:

That's poor.....Since joining this forum I have offered to go out of my way to he

The manual is the copyright of the manufacturer, years ago when we had manuals publicly available there was complaints & legal threats over copyright. 

Mr? Veritas God

1 hour ago, MrHappy said:

The manual is the copyright of the manufacturer, years ago when we had manuals publicly available there was complaints & legal threats over copyright. 

Is you avatar copyright?

11 hours ago, LeadAcid said:

That's poor. I have had loads of installation manuals for the 816 over the years and the only one I have now is well tatty. Wanted to print one out for an 816 panel I'm selling.

Since joining this forum I have offered to go out of my way to help others but have received no help in return.

IMAG5354.jpg

if your an installer apply for trade.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

12 hours ago, LeadAcid said:

IMAG5354.jpg

Seriously? 

If your DIY, you get DIY help

If your trade they do your head in and someone will help

If your blagging it they do your head in 

What other category can you think of

On 28/09/2018 at 14:04, LeadAcid said:

As above, has anyone got the installation manual on .pdf? Cheers.

After visiting Google I found it available after about three seconds , so how can you say no one helps you dude 

They just follow forum rules no manuals no codes etc unless it's user end related 

13 hours ago, LeadAcid said:

You've made a grand total of 6 posts? (not sure if you've re registered)

I'd hazard a guess @ an old Briggs, CBS, Sandal or Lofthouse system?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

2 hours ago, PeterJames said:

Haven't really gone out your way either.

I offered to travel all the way to Blackpool (90 miles) and meet one of the TRADE members on here to unlock some Gardtec motherboards for him (locked in engineers code). But he didn't want that, he just wanted me to tell him how to do it, which I wasn't happy with as I didn't know how legit he was. But I was prepared to do this for him FREE OF CHARGE. If that's not going out of your way to help someone then I give in!

11 hours ago, al-yeti said:

After visiting Google I found it available after about three seconds , so how can you say no one helps you dude 

They just follow forum rules no manuals no codes etc unless it's user end related 

I also found the manual using Google before posting here but when downloaded, the left hand edge of every page was missing which isn't noticeable in the thumbnails. 

10 hours ago, LeadAcid said:

I offered to travel all the way to Blackpool (90 miles) and meet one of the TRADE members on here to unlock some Gardtec motherboards for him (locked in engineers code). But he didn't want that, he just wanted me to tell him how to do it, which I wasn't happy with as I didn't know how legit he was. But I was prepared to do this for him FREE OF CHARGE. If that's not going out of your way to help someone then I give in!

No evidence of this in your posts. If whoever asked you was Trade and had the " Full Trade Member" in their profile they have been screened as trade.