Security Installer Community

New guy asking for advice

The-sacred

1 hour ago, The-sacred said:

Ok so that's 3 opinions now telling me that neither are the best.  That got me thinking again, what would you guys recommend?  Grant obviously is for Pyronix Enforcer -  What would James & Al-yeti advise please? 
What else is out there that you guys feel is best?
Again Reliability is my top priority (I always thought that this is synonymous with using wires rather than wireless), and budget is £1K Max  

Enforcer same issue as texe ricochet full wireless 

You need hybrid atleast and use anyany cables as you can

I cant see why the texecom can't get you anything wired in budget 

1 hour ago, The-sacred said:

What would James & Al-yeti advise please? 

I have a hkc at home. Full Hybrid panel and rock solid. Also has rf pir camera. But you obviously need an installer that supports it. Other than that id go galaxy (used to have at home) or vanderbilt. But vanderbilt maybe out of budget. Do to the age id upgrade your wired components to probably optex rx40 or hkc quads.

my 2p

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

1 hour ago, james.wilson said:

I have a hkc at home. Full Hybrid panel and rock solid. Also has rf pir camera. But you obviously need an installer that supports it. Other than that id go galaxy (used to have at home) or vanderbilt. But vanderbilt maybe out of budget. Do to the age id upgrade your wired components to probably optex rx40 or hkc quads.

my 2p

James that's great, I will look into HKC - I might as well - given I am investing time into research-  get the best I can afford
Funny enough, Texecom are billing their ricochet panel as hybrid?!!  I don't understand how is it a hybrid when the engineer who visited us said it is solely wireless connection to all sensors! 
Any idea

On 01/10/2018 at 09:37, sixwheeledbeast said:

Any Ricochet "panel" is technically hybrid, it just depends how many wired zones you need and where.

I need to connect 2 wired door contacts and 2 wired PIRs ; And just add 1 Wireless PIR
Would I be able to do that with a Ricochet Texecom panel?  

• 5 months later...